When I founded Videology in 2007 (back then it was known as TidalTV), online video advertising spend was estimated at around $500million. Back then, no one measured online video using GRPs, no one planned campaigns across platforms, and full episode players like Hulu didn’t even exist.
Compare that to today. This year, online video advertising is expected to reach nearly $6 billion, with more opportunities than ever for advertisers to capitalize on the convergence of content across screens.
Video advertising is changing fast, and we’re running right alongside it.
With this in mind, I’m thrilled to announce that we’ve launched a brand new website dedicated to bringing you more information, more insights, and more thought leadership on the constantly changing world of video advertising.
There are a lot of new things to see, but here are some of my favorites:
- Smart insights into the constantly-changing and evolving industry, including infographics, whitepapers, case studies, and more
- Detailed explanation of our products and solutions; whether you’re a marketer, an agency, or a media company – we’ve got you covered
- Listings of events where we’ll be participating in and hosting around the world, so you can join us and hear what we’re up to
- A live Videology social media feed, keeping you on top of what’s trending across the globe
- Up-to-the-minute career listings, so that we can find the next great Videologist
Also, check back here often for blog postings from our Product team, Business Development team, as well as special guest bloggers. They’ll tell you what you need and what you need to know to stay ahead of the market trends.
The industry is growing quickly, and so are we. I couldn’t be more excited to share this new site with you.